mBRAINING & mBIT Coach Training & Certification. Become a Professional Certified mBIT Coach
The latest scientific research shows you have three brains! You have complex, adaptive and fully functional neural networks or ‘brains’ in your heart, your gut and your head.
4 DAYS OF TRANSFORMATIONAL mBRAINING COACH TRAINING
MELBOURNE 24, 25 May & 7, 21 JUNE
GET TICKETS HERE
mBIT Connect offers unique and specialised training for coaches and Leaders in Multiple Brain Integration Techniques – mBIT.
2016 saw the development of a great little training outfit called mBIT Connect with my good friend and associate Helen Storr. We are both very passionate about the new and emerging field of mBIT. We are so excited by the possibilities that it has awoken within our own personal and executive coaching practices that we just had to share.
What is mBraining?
mBraining is the process of aligning and harnessing the power of your multiple brains. The suite of practical methods it provides is part of an amazing new field called ‘mBIT’ – multiple Brain Integration Techniques.
What is mBIT?
mBIT is a suite of tools and techniques for communicating with, integrating and harnessing the power of your multiple brains (head, heart and gut brains)
This amazing training in mBIT brings new awareness to the way we live, love and work. It was developed by the co-authors of the book ‘mBraining using you multiple brains to do cool stuff’ Grant Soosalu and Marvin Oka. This is a groundbreaking book which coaches you in aligning your three brains for greater wisdom, success and happiness in a world of massive change.
So what’s the difference between mBIT and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)?
mBIT takes NLP to new levels — it takes up where NLP left off — when the developers of NLP decided to throw out the two senses (OG) of Olfactory and Gustatory from the VAKOG sensory 5-tuple, they accidently threw out the intelligence of two of our 3 key neural networks. NLP LOST the power and intelligence of the heart and gut brains!
Now mBIT reclaims and integrates these powerful brains to bring more wisdom to the behavioral technology of NLP.
The insight of neuro-linguistics: If you’ve ever ‘lost heart’, been ‘gutted’, had a powerful gut reaction, or experienced deep intuitive messages from your heart, then you’ll immediately recognize just how pervasive the intelligence and impacts of our multiple brains can be.
GET TICKETS HERE
The new field of mBIT and the ‘text book’ for the field — mBraining — unlocks and explores the core competencies of your multiple brains with powerful techniques to quickly align your brains via their highest expressions and generate more wisdom and success in life.
The implications of this extensive research and modelling are profound and in this intensive 4 day training you will discover…
- What the Prime functions and competencies of the Heart, Gut and Head Brains are, and how to use them effectively.
- What it means to be neurologically aligned and how this can enhance your leadership ability.
- How to assist clients, staff, and teams to make better decisions using mBIT – multiple Brain Integration Techniques.
- What mBIT can do to improve leadership for individuals and for executive teams.
- How to ensure that a client is not using one brain to do the function of another. Importantly, how to avoid the mistake too often seen in organisations where the head brain is used to define corporate values and which as a result don’t fit with the values of the people who work within the organisation. Or the head brain is used to design action plans that people’s gut brains don’t really engage with.
- How to balance the autonomic nervous system using the mBIT Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress.
- How the gut and heart brains are able to learn and grow new neural pathways.
- Deep insights into how these multiple brains produce internal conflict and what can be done to resolve this conflict.
There is a growing body of evidence in Organisational Leadership literature, along with backup from the Neuroscience of Leadership research, that suggests competencies such as Compassion, Creativity and Courage are vital for organisational success. For example, a recent study by Christina Boedker from the Australian School of Business of more than 5600 people across 77 organisations, found that the single greatest influence on profitability and productivity was the ability of a leader to be compassionate.
As an mBIT Certified Coach you will…
Massively boost your leadership effectiveness by learning to facilitate your multiple intelligences.
Tap into the power of innate intuition and the wisdom of the heart and gut brains.
Use mBIT to streamline your processes for quicker more effective and longer-lasting results.
Gain access to a professional network and collaborative community of mBIT coaches in Australia and globally
All mBIT Professional Certified Coaches abide by a Code of Conduct and Ethics. You will have the opportunity to agree and sign this Code prior to being awarded your mBIT Coach Certification.
If this sounds at all like something you would like to explore please get in contact or call Davia (+61) 0438 842 181